Friday 15 February 2013

There is no remedy for love but to love more.

I hope all you loved up couples had a romantic Valentines day yesterday, as well as all you sexy singles! 
I had a brilliant evening. My wonderful boyfriend Max cooked me a three course meal. This is a pretty big achievement as we are both hopeless in the kitchen!! I have to say I was very impressed albeit with a little guidance from his mum's partner but still on his own he managed to make some of my favourite dishes and they tasted delicious! He also spoilt me rotten, which was very naughty seen as though we said no gifts. This is because the weekend before we went shopping together and bought lots of nice things so said that would be our gift to each other. So I arrive with a card, box of maltesers and some milkibar mini eggs to find a giant Me to you teddy and a belly bar which I had wanted with a vase of roses. He's such a cutie.


For Starters we had Nachos (doritos) which is one of my favourite dishes! 

Our main course consisted of stuffed chicken on a bed of tagliatelli (this boy sure knows the way to my heart).

Finally for desert we had Gu pudding topped with straberries. 
So basically this meal consisted of some of my all time favourite foods, he sure does know me well. It was delicious!

12 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great day! Lots of presents XD xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it was lovely thank you, very spoilt :) xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely photos, and all the food looks so yummy - the dessert looks delicious!

    Dusterknuckles | I'm Having A Celine Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was delicious, he will definitely be cooking from now on ;) xx

      Delete
  3. beautiful BLOG!!!!!!
    These pictures have given me a mixture of emotions from smiles to hunger( yes thanx to all those food pictures).... I love your look you have totally nailed the Frankie (from the Saturdays) look; HOT!!!!!
    Wanna follow each other?
    If yes kindly follow me on GFC and bloglovin', leave a comment and I will follow back.
    xoxoxo
    misstatybliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, what a lovely comment! Will definitely check out your blog! xx

      Delete
  4. bless your boyfriend cooking u a 3 course meal, mine bought me chinese lol xx

    mac lippy giveaway.. 1STEPCLOSEREVERYDAY.BLOGSPOT.CO.UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo I love Chinese! One of my favourites! Hope you had a lovely evening! xx

      Delete
  5. I am really drooling over all that yummy food! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh gosh, that chicken stuffed with pesto looks delicious!! Great pictures girl!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was amazing definitely going to have to get him to dish that up again soon. He's such a dark horse!! xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one! :)